At Mega Force, we do the majority of our business throughout North Carolina. Our services are popular in Goldsboro, Asheboro, Fayetteville, and more – and that’s why we’re so excited to play our part in making North Carolina the best state for business in the entire country for the second year in a row.
North Carolina: The Best State for Business
Per a recent article published online and in Forbes magazine, North Carolina edged out Utah and Texas for the top spot – despite the fact that Texas held the title for six consecutive years. In fact, Forbes has only published their list of top states for business annually since 2006. With Utah coming in first place for six of those years, and Virginia for five, it seems there’s little room at the top.
Forbes’ poll, which is based on the business climate of each of the 50 states, judges’ entrants based on six different categories, including:
- Business costs
- Regulatory environment
- Economic climate
- Growth prospects
- Quality of life
Residents and workers in North Carolina will be delighted to learn that their state is the only one in the entire country to land within the top 12 of all six categories. There are a number of reasons for the sudden business interest in North Carolina, such as:
- The potential for a new Apple campus in Research Triangle Park in Raleigh
- Companies like the gene therapy firm AveXis, who is expected to add 200 new jobs to the state
- International companies, including China-based Triangle Tyre, who are expanding to include operations in the U.S.
Forbes’ latest report continues on to highlight some of the top reasons why companies are flocking to North Carolina from all corners of the globe, including:
- Labor and energy costs that rank as the second lowest in the U.S.
- A corporate tax rate of 3 percent – the lowest in the U.S.
- Graduates from the state’s 53 colleges and universities that are just now entering the workforce
Join Mega Force and Find Out What the Hype is About
For more information on how your business can make its presence known in North Carolina, or to join forces with a staffing agency that is already familiar with the workforce within the state, contact Mega Force today!