Our blog provided a lot of tips, tricks, and techniques for jobseekers throughout North Carolina in 2018. While we’re dedicated to sharing even more information in 2019, we’d like to take a look back at some of our most helpful tips from 2018.
How to Create a Resume for a Warehouse Job
One of our earlier blogs focused on providing some critical resume writing tips for those looking for warehouse jobs. Some of our tips include:
- Highlight your hard skills and abilities that are essential to the job
- Mention the machinery or hardware you’re familiar with
- Showcase previous experience in a warehouse setting
- List all of your applicable training, including licenses and credentials
Not only do these tips ensure that your resume follows current industry standards and expectations, but they help you present your information in a way that is sure to be noticed and remembered by your potential interviewers.
Motivational Quotes to Help Your Career
Our blog provided many different motivational quotes throughout 2018. Some of our favorites include:
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Whatever you do, throw yourself into it. Throw your head, heart, and hands into it.” – Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsi
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt Jr., former U.S. president
- “Build your own dream, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray, prominent businessman and investor
Resume Writing Tips for Administrative Assistants and Professionals
We also provided some helpful resume writing tips for administrative assistants and professionals, including:
- Grabbing the reader’s attention right from the start
- Making sure your resume is updated with your recent projects and related experience
- Explaining how you’ve improved internal processes on behalf of a former employer
- Listing the specific skills you’ve learned from previous jobs
How to Avoid Getting Fired
Finally, we offered some useful tips that can help you avoid getting fired. These include:
- Showing up on time
- Avoiding workplace disputes
- Suggested process and operational improvements
- Getting to know your co-workers
- Controlling and regulating your social media usage
Working with Mega Force in 2019
As you can see, 2018 was full of helpful tips and tricks that cover some of the most common problems faced when trying to find and keep a new job. Not only do we plan on providing even more useful information throughout 2019, but – as always – we have a team ready to help find you a job. Contact Mega Force today!